Our Member Impact Reports offer the flexibility to select the most relevant data sets and the convenience of always being on-demand. Members can compile comprehensive Member reports and export their data with just a few clicks.
- Select My Account (Profile image in the top right corner) and then select View My Info.
- Select Impact.
The Reports Dashboard summarizes the impact Members are making in a few key ways:
- The Impact Report shares quick statistics on the cumulative number of approved and volunteered hours over time and the economic impact of that service.
- Individual reports of Member's data are available by Group(s), Opportunity(ies), or Community Partner(s).
- The Top Performers Report will provide quick insights on the top 5 Groups, Opportunities, or Organizations.
- The Opportunity Tag Report help administrators and members understand what types of opportunity-related causes hours are submitted to.
- The Moderation Status Report helps Members manage their hours by understanding whether hours are approved, verified, pending, or denied. Members can also drill into the statuses to view submission reports to further understand their data.
- The Hours Verified report summarizes the percentage of Impact Hours that have been verified by Opportunity hosts.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Administrator Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Top Performers Report
- Popular Opportunity Tags Report
- Hour Submission Status Report