Our Administrator Reports offer the flexibility to select the most relevant data sets and the convenience of always being on-demand. You can compile comprehensive reports and export your data with just a few clicks. These reports are available to Community and Group Administrators.
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Community.
- Select the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines).
- Select Administration.
- Select the Reports tab to access the Community's report.
The Reports Dashboard summarizes the impact your Community is making in a few key ways:
- The Community Impact Report shares quick statistics on the cumulative number of approved and volunteered hours contributed by all members in your Community over time and the economic impact of that service.
- Individual reports are available for Members, Groups, Opportunities, and Community Partners, and allow Administrators to dive deeply into their Community data from any angle.
- The Top Performers Report will provide quick insights on the top 5 Members, Groups, Opportunities, or Organizations.
- The Insights Report help administrators and members understand what types of opportunity-related causes hours are submitted to.
- The Hour Submission Status Report help administrators and members understand the status of each submission contributed to groups and submitted with opportunities.
- The Targets Report help administrators and members understand their progress towards a community or group goal.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Top Performers Report
- Popular Opportunity Tags Report
- Hour Submission Status Report