Our Group Reports offer the flexibility to select the most relevant data sets and the convenience of always being on-demand. You can compile comprehensive Group reports and export your data with just a few clicks.
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your Community.
- Select the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines) and then Administration.
- Select the Reports tab.
The Reports Dashboard summarizes the impact your Group is making in a few key ways:
- The Group Impact Report shares quick statistics on the cumulative number of approved and volunteered hours contributed by all members in your Group over time and the economic impact of that service.
- Individual reports are available for Members, Opportunities, and Community Partners, and allow Administrators to dive deeply into their Group data from any angle.
- The Top Performers Report will provide quick insights on the top 5 Members, Opportunities, or Organizations.
- The Insights Report help administrators and members understand what types of opportunity-related causes hours are submitted to.
- The Moderation Status Report helps Administrators manage their Group's workflow by understanding whether hours are approved, pending, or denied. Administrators can also drill into the statuses to view submission reports to further understand the data in their Group.
- The Hours Verified report summarizes the percentage of Impact Hours that have been verified by Opportunity hosts.
- The Targets Report help administrators and members understand their progress towards a community or group goal.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Top Performers Report
- Popular Opportunity Tags Report
- Hour Submission Status Report