Groups are a key building block of NobleHour - they are created within Communities to segment members (e.g., within a course, program, department, etc.) for reporting and communication purposes. Below, you will find steps to get a group set up and running with ease.
Step 1: Navigate to your Community
Members may belong to more than one Community, so make sure you are in the right one before creating your Group:
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Community.
Step 2: Create a New Group
Members may create as many groups as they need to organize their stakeholders.
- In the top navigation, select the Groups tab.
- Select the + icon on the left side of your screen.
- Complete the form.
- Select Save when you are finished.