Step 1: Navigate to the Homepage
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Community, Group, Organization or Opportunity.
Step 2: Invite Members
- Select Invite Members.
- In the To field fill in the email addresses separated by commas and select the user's role.
- Select Send when you are ready to send the invites.
You can also send an email to your members with the link to your community (https://noblehour.com/communityname) that was provided in your welcome email! Listed below are some tips that your welcome email should include:
- Articulate your organization or institution's goal and purpose with community engagement and volunteerism.
- List any requirements or incentives that your members should be aware of like a minimum or maximum number of hours included in a benefit package or program.
- Highlight how NobleHour will be a partner and will help facilitate the hour tracking and reporting process.
Other ways to get members started:
- Delegate responsibility to other administrators or leads to help train and manage members on NobleHour.
- Host an orientation or training that covers registration and adding hours.
- Share our Member Reference Guide.
NobleBridge companies can use the email template here.