A free Organization Profile on NobleHour helps organizational representatives publicize their opportunities to local volunteers, and makes it easy to manage content and members. Once your Organization is registered, it will appear in Explore so volunteers in your area can find you and engage. Organizations can host multiple opportunities and is a central resource for members to stay informed.
To give you a head start on making an impact we automatically create a General Opportunity for your organization, which can be found on your organization's homepage. This Opportunity will help orient you to how your volunteer opportunities will appear to prospective volunteers once you create them.
View our Organization Administrator Reference Guide to learn how to leverage your free profile, share opportunities, and connect with volunteers.
Organization vs. Community
On NobleHour, any organization can create an Organization Profile and add news, opportunities and events for free. At any time, organizations can upgrade for the enhanced capabilities of a NobleHour Community.
A NobleHour Community gives your organization its own customizable portal where you can:
- Post news, events, opportunities and media.
- Allow users to track hours and see your collective impact.
- Create groups to segment and manage members.
- Access comprehensive reports on your members' service or work.
- Access to an administration and moderation panel to efficiently manage your community, members, and content.