Moderators can undo denied opportunity, assets, and news submissions. If you’ve denied content inadvertently that should of been approved you can undo the moderation and change the status of the submission to pending. This will allow you to approve content that was previously denied.
Step 1: Navigate to Moderation
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your Community.
- Select the Community Manager and then select Moderation.
If you manage a Group learn how to navigate to Group Moderation here.
Step 2: Undo the Submission
- Select the Content tab in Moderate & Manage.
- Change the status to Denied and then select the appropriate filter (Opportunities, Assets, or News).
- Select the content that you want to undo and then select the orange Undo button.
Now that the submission is pending you'll want to change the table’s status to Pending so you can review and approve the content.