Our Organization Administrator Reports offer the flexibility to select the most relevant data sets and the convenience of always being on-demand. You can compile comprehensive Organization-wide reports with just a few clicks.
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Organization.
- Select View Administration Panel at the top of the page.
- Select Reports.
The Reports Dashboard summarizes the impact your Community is making in a few key ways:
- The Organization Impact Report shares quick statistics on the cumulative number of approved and volunteered hours contributed by all members in your Organization over time and the economic impact of that service.
- Individual reports are available for Members and Opportunities. These reports will allow Administrators to dive deeply into their Organization data from any angle.
- The Top Performers Report will provide quick insights on the top 5 Members and Opportunities.
- The Opportunity Tag Report help administrators and members understand what types of opportunity-related causes hours are submitted to.
- The Hour Submission Status Report help administrators and members understand the status of each submission contributed to groups and submitted with opportunities.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Administrator Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Top Performers Report
- Popular Opportunity Tags Report
- Hour Submission Status Report