Setting the Date Range
By default, reports are set to report data from the previous 90 days. The reports date range can be updated to reflect a specific time period of interest. Preset filters are also available for common reporting periods, such as the last 7 days, the last 12 months, or a specific month or year.
Select Filters to see your options. Once the preferred date range is selected, the report will refresh automatically.
One of the most powerful features of NobleHour Reports is the ability to filter your Report on any desired combination of Member(s), Group(s), Opportunity(ies), or Community Partner(s) if applicable.
Consider these goals, each of which can be achieved using report filters:
- A business wants to understand the impact of a specific group of volunteers.
- A high school wants to report on the hour statuses of all members in a particular graduation year.
- A university wants to track progress against a volunteer requirement for specific groups of students participating in service-learning courses.
- A member wants to check approved hours in a specific group at their organization.
Filters can be identified via type-ahead search or by selecting the desired filter term(s) from a checklist of available items (select All>>). Multiple filters can be applied within the same category or combined across multiple categories. Once the preferred filters are identified, be sure to select UPDATE to refresh the data displayed on the Community Reports Dashboard.
The filter options may be different depending on which report you are viewing. Listed below are the filters available for each NobleHour report.
Community Administrator Report
- Community Partners
Organization Administrator Report
Group Administrator Report
- Host Organizations
Member Impact Reports
- Community Partners
Articles in this Section:
- Community Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Top Performers Report
- Popular Opportunity Tags Report
- Hour Submission Status Report