The Member Totals Report provides key progress metrics about individual Members or subsets of members within your NobleHour Community, Group or Organization.
To access the report, update your desired date range and filters, and below the Impact graph, select Members.
Each row of the Member Table summarizes the hour statuses of an individual member who has at least one contributed hour. The table columns represent the following data:
- Name: The Member who contributed the hour(s).
- Email: The email of the Member who contributed the hour(s).
- Impact: The total number of approved hours contributed by that Member to a Group or submitted with an opportunity hosted by the community. This can include multiple group submissions/approvals.
- Members: The number of active members included in the impact report.
The total number of Opportunities to which the Member submitted hours.
The total number of Groups to which the Member contributed hours.
The total number of approved, pending, and denied contributions to Groups. This number represents the submission count and not the total number of hours.
The total number of verified, pending, or denied hours by partners or coordinators.
Select the name of an individual contributor in the first column of the table to drill into a Member’s Submission Detail Table. This table outlines the individual hour submissions for that member that make up the summary metrics provided on a single row of the Member Totals Report.
On the Member Submission Table, each row represents an individual hour(s) submitted by the Member. The table columns represent the following data:
- Contributed to: The Group to which the hour(s) was contributed.
- Opportunity: The Opportunity with which the hours were tracked.
- Host: The organization that hosted the opportunity.
- Submitted For: Contribution means the submission was sent to a Group. Verification means the submission was tracked with an opportunity.
- Status: If the hours were contributed to a Group, the Group Administrator must Approve or Deny them. If the Group Administrator has not yet taken action, the hour set will display as Pending. If the hours were contributed to an Opportunity Host/Organizer for verification, this column will display whether the hours have been Verified, Denied, or are still Pending.
- Hours: The number of hours served by the Member and then contributed to the Group or Opportunity Host/Organizer.
- Sent On: The date on which the hours were contributed for approval and verification.
- Moderator: The person who approved or denied the hours.
- Moderation Date: The date the hours was approved or denied.
Select View All Member Submissions to drill into the Totals Report and review every submission included in your Impact! This report may include multiple records for one member if they have multiple submissions.
Click on the Group in the first column to view the member's timecard for that individual hourset submission.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Top Performers Report
- Popular Opportunity Tags Report
- Hour Submission Status Report