The Opportunity Totals Report provides key summary metrics about individual Opportunities or subsets of Opportunities for Members, Groups, Organizations and Communities.
To access the report, update your desired date range and filters, and below the Impact graph, select Opportunities..
Each row of the Opportunity Table summarizes the hour statuses of an individual Opportunity that has at least one contributed hour. The table columns represent the following:
The opportunity to which the hour(s) was submitted to.
- Impact: The total number of approved hours submitted by Members to an Opportunity.
- Members: The number of active members included in the impact report.
- Opportunities: The number of opportunities included in the impact report.
The total number of Groups to which Members contributed hours.
The total number of approved, pending, and denied contributions to Groups. This number represents the submission count and not the total number of hours.
The total number of verified, pending, or denied hours by partners or coordinators.
Note that you will not see all the Opportunities your members are volunteering at if members have not submitted those hours to your community in some way (e.g., to a group or directly).
Click on an Opportunity in the first column to drill into an Opportunity Submission Table. Each row represents an individual hour(s) submitted by a Member to that Opportunity. The table columns represent the following:
- Member: The Member who submitted the hour(s).
- Email: The email of the Member who submitted the hour(s).
- Community Partner: The Host/Organizer of the Opportunity.
- Verification Status: The status of an hour submission with an Opportunity. An hour submission can be pending, approved, denied or unsubmitted. Unsubmitted are hours that have not been sent for verification or cancelled by the submitter.
- Hours: The number of hours served by the Member and then contributed to the Opportunity.
- Sent On: The date on which the hours were contributed to the Group for approval.
- Moderator's Signature: The person who approved or denied the hours.
- Moderation Date: The date the hours was approved or denied.
Select View All Opportunity Submissions to drill into the Totals Report and review every submission included in your Impact! This report may include multiple records for one member if they have multiple submissions.
Select a contributor in the first column to view their timecard.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Top Performers Report
- Popular Opportunity Tags Report
- Hour Submission Status Report