NobleHour makes it easy to add tasks to your volunteer hours.
Step 1: Navigate to Add Hours
- Select + Add.
- Select Hours.
Step 2: Add Hours
- Select or type the name of your organization. If your organization is not listed, select it below Add Organization
- Next, select your opportunity.
- Select the dates when you volunteered from the calendar. Dates that are highlighted in yellow or purple have hours already tracked. You can add additional hours on these dates by adding a shift.
- Adjust the clock sliders to enter your volunteer time or use the boxes in the Hours column.
- In the Task column select the icon to add your tasks.
Finish submitting your hours and confirm your e-signature. You're all done! Use Track to check on the status of your submission.
Your hours will show as pending until they are approved by your volunteer supervisor or group administrator.