NobleHour makes it easy to submit hours and join multiple groups. The default setting is to submit hours to every group that you've joined.
Here is how you can choose which group to send your hours to.
Step 1: Navigate to Add Hours
- Select + Add.
- Select Hours.
Step 2: Add Hours
- Select or type the name of your organization. If your organization is not listed, select it below Add Organization.
- Next, select your opportunity.
- Select the dates when you volunteered from the calendar. Dates that are highlighted in yellow or purple have hours already tracked. You can add additional hours on these dates by adding a shift.
- Adjust the clock sliders to enter your volunteer time or use the boxes in the Hours column.
- Add a reflection, tags and upload photos if applicable. Select Next.
On step 5 select specific groups and then finish submitting your hours.