Tagging members allows administrators to group similar members together for easier communication.
Step 1: Navigate to your Community
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Community.
Step 2: Navigate to the Administration Panel
- Select the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines).
- Select Administration.
- Select the Members tab to manage users in your Community.
Step 3: Tag Members
- Click on a member.
- Tag your member in the Internal Tags field.
Internal Tags are only visible to administrators and they are useful for filtering your members so you can send a message to specific members.