You can pull a report on a member directly from your members list in the administration panel.
Step 1: Navigate to your Community
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Community.
Step 2: Navigate to the Administration Panel
- Select the Community Manager.
- Select Administration.
- Select the Members tab to manage users in your Community.
Step 3: Pull a Report
- Select a member or members and then select Report at the top of the page.
- A new tab will open showing you a report for your selection from the last 90 days by default.
Learn more about Community Administrator Reports here.