Administrators can filter members by type (registered or managed), group membership, opportunities joined and tags. This makes it easier to complete batch actions like reporting, messaging, exporting, or removing.
Step 1: Navigate to your Community
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Community.
Step 2: Navigate to the Administration Panel
- Select the Community Manager.
- Select Administration.
- Select the Members tab to manage users in your Community.
Step 3: Filter Members
- Select Filter.
- Filter by type (registered or managed), group membership, or opportunities joined.
- Use the keyword search to filter by internal tags.