Targets allow administrators to set a volunteer quota or goal and then track their member's progress. Targets can be set and tracked individually or collectively. Reports are available to quickly see who has achieved their Target. Target Reports are available to administrators and members. Click here to learn more about Member Target Reports.
- Navigate to your community's homepage.
- Select the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines).
- Select Administration.
- Select the Reports tab at the top and then select Targets.
From this view you'll be able to see all available Targets that you have access to. Click on a Target to view additional details.
The report is broken into 6 key sections:
- Progress will quickly show you how close your members are to achieving their Target.
- Insights allows you to see what causes your members are interested in, their skills, tasks completed while volunteering, and the types of opportunities they volunteered at. Click on a bubble to see what percentage of opportunities include a particular tag and how many total hours are associated with it.
- Members informs you of how many of your members have contributed to the Target. To see additional details or to drill into a table report click on Members.
- Opportunities show how many opportunities are included in the Target. To see additional details or to drill into a table report click on Opportunities.
- Partner show how many organizations are included in the Target. To see additional details or to drill into a table report click on Organizations.
- The section at the bottom of the report will list your members if you have an individual Target and show you their progress.