Targets allow administrators to set a volunteer quota or goal and then track their member's progress. Member Target Reports allows each member to gain insights into their progress.
- From your account page select Impact.
- Select Targets.
- Click on a Target to view your progress.
The report is broken into 5 key sections:
- Progress will quickly show you how close your Target is from being accomplished.
- Insights allows you to see what causes you are interested in, your skills, tasks completed while volunteering, and the types of opportunities that you've volunteered at. Click on a bubble to see what percentage of opportunities include a particular tag and how many total hours are associated with it.
- Opportunities show how many opportunities are included in the Target. To see additional details or to drill into a table report click on Opportunities.
- Partner show how many organizations are included in the Target. To see additional details or to drill into a table report click on Organizations.
- The section at the bottom of the report will show your progress towards the Target.