Thanks for using NobleHour! We make regular updates to our software to ensure your experience is top notch. Each new version of our software includes improvements to make it faster and more reliable, bug fixes and new features which we'll highlight here so you know what's new.
Community Administrator Reports
Treetop Commons has spent a better part of the summer re-imagining our NobleHour Community Administrator reports. Our primary goal was to ensure that community administrators have access and visibility to the information they require to guide their community’s NobleHour efforts. Highlights of the new reports are:
- Improved time filtering.
- Improved member, group, opportunity, and community partner filtering that provides instant, flexible access to the specific information you are looking for.
- Quick understanding of total hours and impact, based on selected filters.
- New Community Health Averages that allow you to understand, on average, how your community’s reported hours, active members, and submissions are performing from a member, group, opportunity, and community partner perspective.
- Filtering allows you to compare community-wide average health measures to your filtered subset for the same time period. For example, you can understand how a particular group is performing compared to an average set by all the groups in your community. Are they higher than average? The same? Or lower than average?
- Member, Group, Opportunity, and Community Partner Details that allow you to:
- View, export, and print lists of filtered populations.
- Sort and further filter returned lists by clicking on a column.
- Drill down to individual record level details from any direction by clicking on the first cell in any row.
- Quick insight to the status of submitted hours, based on selected filters.
- Corrected display of submission information including number and summed totals
- Submission action updates and improvements
- Information display improvements
- Expanded the list of groups to contribute to past a limit of 50
- No longer display archived opportunities
- Registration improvements
- Offline hour verification improvements
- Order hours by date descending
- Megadrop hours alert takes you to correct view