Our Community Health Averages provide quick insights into your Community’s average performance overall, and allow Administrators to compare individual member, group, opportunity, or community partner performance against the Community average.
The Health Averages quickly summarize the following key metrics of interest to Community Administrators:
Member Health Average
- Average hours contributed per active Member
- Proportion of all Community members who are active members
- Average hour submissions per Member
Group Health Average
- Average hours per Group
- Average active contributing members per Group
- Average submissions per Group
Opportunity Health Average
- Average hours per Opportunity
- Average active contributing members per Opportunity
- Average submissions per Opportunity
Community Partner Health Average
- Average hours volunteered by Community members per Community Partner
- Average active contributing members per Community Partner
- E.g., if this number is 1 then all community partners had 1 contributing volunteer from the community. This demonstrates the depth and breadth of member activity with your community partners.
- Average submissions per Community Partner
- This is an indicator of the average number of times community members submitted hours to your community partners, again, providing an estimate of engagement between members and your partners.
Community Administrators can compare averages for any subset of members, groups, opportunities, or host organizations against the community-wide average. To do so, apply a filter for a particular individual or subset of members, groups, opportunities, or community organization hosts (be sure to select update to rerun the report).
Once the filter is applied, the Community Health Averages report will overlay a series of shaded circles over the community-wide averages (represented via dotted-lines). These shaded circles are shown proportional to the health averages; so if the average for the filtered subset identified is less than the community-wide average, the shaded circle will be smaller, and, if the average is higher, the circle will be larger.
For example, looking at the below example where the graduating class of 2019 is compared against the overall community’s performance, we can conclude:
- Member Health Average:
- The average number of hours submitted by members of this group (12.0 hours/member) is less than the average hours submitted by members of the Community overall (41.3 hours/member).
- The average number of submissions per member for this group (1.0 submissions/member) is less than the average number of submissions per member for the Community overall (4.5 submissions/member).
- Group Health Average:
- The average number of hours submitted by members of this group (12.0 hours/member) is less than the average hours submitted by members of the Community overall (14.5 hours/group)