The Members’ Group Report provides key summary metrics about individual Groups or subsets of Groups.
To access the report, update your desired date range and filters, and below the Group portion of the Member Health Averages, select Detail.
Each row of the Group Detail Table summarizes the hour statuses of an individual Group in your query that has at least one contributed hour. The table columns represent the following:
- Name: The Group where the hours was contributed.
- Approved Hours: The total number of hours contributed to a Group that were approved by a Group Administrator.
- Pending Approval: The total number of hours contributed to a Group that are pending approval by a Group Administrator.
- Denied Approval: The total number of hours contributed to a Group that were denied by a Group Administrator.
- Verified Hours: The total number of hours submitted to an Opportunity Host/Organizer that have been verified by that Host/Organizer.
- Total Contributions: The total number of contributions to the group.
Select the name of an individual Group in the first column of the table to drill into a Group Submission Detail Table. This table outlines the individual hour submissions in the Group that comprise the summary metrics provided on a single row of the Group Detail Table.
On the Group Submission Detail Table, each row represents an individual hour submission contributed to that Group. The table columns represent the following:
- Opportunity: The Opportunity with which the hours were tracked.
- Status: Because the hours were contributed to the Group being viewed, this column will display whether those hours have been Approved or Denied by the Group Administrator. If the Group Administrator has not yet taken action, the hour set will display as Pending.
- Hours: The number of hours served by the Member and then contributed to the Group.
- Sent On: The date on which the hours were contributed to the Group for approval.
Click on an Opportunity in the first column to view the timecard for that individual hour submission.