The Members’ Opportunity Report provides key summary metrics about individual Opportunities or subsets of Opportunities.
To access the report, update your desired date range and filters, and below the Opportunity portion of the Member Health Averages, select Detail.
Each row of the Opportunity Detail Table summarizes the hour statuses of an individual Opportunity that has at least one contributed hour. The table columns represent the following:
- Opportunity: The opportunity to which the hour(s) was submitted to.
- Verified Hours: The total number of hours submitted to an Opportunity that have been verified by a Host/Organizer.
- Pending Verification: The total number of hours submitted to an Opportunity that are pending approval by a Host/Organizer.
- Denied Approval: The total number of hours submitted an Opportunity that were denied by a Host/Organizer.
- Unsubmitted: Hours tracked with an Opportunity that have not been sent to the Opportunity Host/Organizer for verification, or that were cancelled by the submitter.
- Total Submissions: The total number of submissions to the Opportunity
Click on an Opportunity in the first column to drill into an Opportunity Submission Table. Each row represents an individual hour set submitted to that Opportunity. The table columns represent the following:
- Community Partner: The Host/Organizer of the Opportunity.
- Verification Status: The status of an hour submission with an Opportunity. An hour submission can be pending, approved, denied or unsubmitted. Unsubmitted are hours that have not been sent for verification or cancelled by the submitter.
- Hours: The number of hours served by the Member and then contributed to the Opportunity.
- Sent On: The date on which the hours were contributed to the Group for approval.
Note: Members may contribute the same hours to more than one Opportunity.
Select a Community Partner in the first column to view their timecard.