The Members’ Community Partner Report provides key summary metrics about individual Organizations that host/organize Opportunities.
To access the report, update your desired date range and filters, and below the Community Partner portion of the Community Health Averages, select Detail.
Each row of the Community Partner Detail Table summarizes the hour statuses of an individual Organization that has at least one contributed hour. The table columns represent the following:
- Name: Organizations that host opportunities.
- Verified Hours: The total number of hours submitted to all Opportunities that have been verified by a single Host/Organizer.
- Pending Verification: The total number of hours submitted to all Opportunities that are pending approval by a single Host/Organizer.
- Denied Verification: The total number of hours submitted to all Opportunities that were denied by a single Host/Organizer.
- Unsubmitted Hours: Hours tracked with all Opportunities that have not been sent to the Opportunity Host/Organizer for verification, or that were cancelled by the submitter.
- Total Submissions: The total number of submissions to all Opportunities hosted by a single Host/Organizer for verification.
Click on an Organization in the first column to drill into an Community Partner Submission Table. The table columns represent the following:
- Opportunity: The Opportunity hosted by that Organization to which the Member submitted the hour set.
- Verification Status: The status of an hour submission with an Opportunity. An hour submission can be pending, approved, denied or unsubmitted. Unsubmitted are hours that have not been sent for verification or cancelled by the submitter.
- Hours: The number of hours served by the Member and then contributed to the Opportunity.
- Sent On: The date on which the hours were contributed to the Group for approval.
Click on an Opportunity in the first column to view timecards.