Thanks for using NobleHour! We make regular updates to our software to ensure your experience is top notch. Each new version of our software includes improvements to make it faster and more reliable, bug fixes and new features which we'll highlight here so you know what's new.
Member Impact Reports
With this release we have updated the Member Impact reports so that NobleHour members can have the same insights to their own data as NobleHour community administrators. With the new member Impact reports, members can:
- Quickly view their volunteered and submitted hours and increasing economic impact across time.
- Understand what submissions have been approved, are still pending, or have been denied.
- Compare their efforts to the averages of other members in their communities, groups, volunteered-at opportunities, and favorite organizations.
- Improved text clarity and information presentation in emailed alerts
- Improved page load and header option click functionality
- Successful community registration concludes on community home page
- Fix navigation to general opportunity pages from My Network
- Improve opportunity info presentation on home pages
- Display personal opportunities under My Network
- Remove invite from personal opportunity views
- Change name of “offline” opportunity to “personal” opportunity
- Organization impact meter tracking contributed hours
- Alert member if groups or community does not accept personal opportunity submissions
- Personal opportunity organizer email is no longer required
- Improve opportunity information presentation
- Members can delete denied host submissions
- Resolved date information display errors on timecards
- Resolved user blocked from contributing News