Navigate to your Network and then select your Community.
Select the Groups tab and then select Create a Group.
Complete the following:
- Group Type
Now, select your group settings:
- Private - A private group is hidden from all users except members. (Requires an invitation to join)
- Closed - A closed group requires all requests to join to be approved by an administrator.
- Locked - Prevent anyone from joining or submitting into this group by locking it.
- Enforce Registered Organizations - Only allow submissions for approved organizations.
- Require Performance Ratings - Require employer/manager to rate worker/volunteer performance when verifying hour submissions to this group. (Performance Ratings are required for On-The-Job Training group types.)
- Direct Verification - When enabled, members have the ability to submit their hours directly to the group without first obtaining approval from the Organization.
- Bypass Offline Check Code - When enabled, the offline check code will not need to be entered for submissions involving offline organizations. Otherwise, members will need to print out the offline submission form, have it signed by their supervisor, and give it to a group administrator. This form contains a 4-digit verification code that the administrator will need to approve hours.
Select Create when you are finished.