Administrators own and manage all aspects of a NobleHour Community. Administrators can do the following:
- Manage Community settings and modules.
- Manage Community memberships.
- Create and manage Groups.
- Verify and approve hours worked.
- Post and manage Events, News, Resources, and Opportunities.
- Approve and moderate content and hour Contributions.
There can be multiple Administrators for one Community. Additional administrators can be promoted through an invitation or from the Administration Panel.