Track provides a centralized view of your content and contributions within NobleHour. Listed below are the following tabs located on Track.
Hours: Hours contains a breakdown of every opportunity that you've tracked hours with, the total number of hours and the status breakdown of each submission. You can view, edit, contribute, delete or send reminders for your hours on this section.
When you select an opportunity on the Hours tab you'll notice to two sections.
- The left (Hours) section shows all of your hours that was tracked or submitted with an opportunity for verification.
- The right (Contributions) section shows all of your hours that was contributed to a Group or Community for approval.
Hours Color Codes:
- Green: Hours that are verified by the volunteer coordinator.
- Yellow: Hours that are pending verification by the volunteer coordinator.
- Red: Hours that are denied by the volunteer coordinator.
- Orange: Hours that are sent for Contribution directly and not Verification.
- Purple: Hours that are Logged and not sent for Contribution or Verification.
Content: Content contains two tabs that shows all of the content that you've added status of each submission. On the Content section you can view, contribute, or send the content to the Vault. Content can also be filtered by Opportunities, Events and Media, Groups, or News. On the Submission section you view all of your submission and filter by Opportunities, Events and Media, Groups, News or Memberships.
My Vault: My Vault allows users to see content and submissions that they archived. Users can view the content or restore it. My Vault can also be filtered by Opportunities, Events and Media, Groups, News or Memberships.
As you contribute content for approval, you can view and track its progress here in a single, concise view. Listed below are the following content that you can add: