Step 1: Navigate to Add Opportunity
- Select + Add.
- Select Opportunity.
Step 2: Add Opportunity
- Enter the title, select a category, upload an image and select a host for your opportunity. The host will be your organization or an organization that you are affiliated with. If you want users to track hours with your opportunity enable hour tracking.
- Enter the contact information.
- Enter the address and any additional site information.
- Enter the date, time and include any scheduling information. You can mark the opportunity as ongoing and select multiple days.
- Complete the fields listed below:
- Minimum Age
- Instructions to apply
- Web links
- Review your Opportunity before submitting it. Once you click Submit you'll see a green success message.
Step 3: Share your Opportunity!
- On your opportunity's homepage select Actions | Contribute.
- Click in the Group selection box to share your Opportunity with Groups in your network. Click in the Organization selection box to share your Opportunity with other organizations. If the Organization or Group you are looking forward is not appearing click I don't see it to search the NobleNetwork.
- Once you've selected a Group or Organization select Contribute and then confirm your E-Signature.
- Select Go to Track to monitor the status of your submission.
You can monitor the status of your submission on the Content tab of Track. Select the Opportunity link on the left side of your screen and then select Submissions to review the status of the Opportunity you just contributed.
Opportunities must be approved by an entity's moderator or administrator before it appears on their page.