Step 1: Navigate to Explore
- Select the Explore tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the name of your opportunity in the search bar and then press enter.
Step 2: Add Hours
- Locate your opportunity and select it.
- Select Add Hours from the list view on the left side. If you are not a member of an opportunity, you'll have to join before you can add hours from Explore.
- Next, select the dates when you worked from the calendar. Dates that are grayed out have hours already tracked for the opportunity or cannot be selected because it's a future date.
- Enter the time you volunteered by adjusting the sliders or typing in the boxes above the clocks. You can add a work reflection by selecting the crown icon.
- Select Next.
Step 3: Contribute your Hours for Approval
If you are tracking hours for a Community you'll have to contribute them to a Group to earn credit.
- Select your Group in the Contribute these hours box to get your hours approved. By default your hours will be sent for verification unless you uncheck Verify these hours.
- Select Save.
- Select By checking, you agree that this information is true and correct and then select Confirm E-Signature.
You're all done! Select Track My Hours to check on the status of your submission.
You can monitor the status of your Contribution on the Hours tab of Track. Your hours will show as pending until they are approved by your volunteer supervisor or group administrator.