We recommend adding a secondary email to single sign-on (SSO) accounts to serve as a recovery email. You can also add a recovery email to basic accounts.
Step 1: Navigate to My Info
- Select My Account (profile image at the top-right of the page).
- Select My Info.
Step 2: Add a Recovery Email
- Add your recovery email by selecting Change next to Email.
- Next, enter your recover email in the Add email address field and then select Add.
Step 3: Confirm your Email
- Check your inbox for a verification email.
- Verify your recovery email.
You can always sign into NobleHour using your recovery email if you lose access to your SSO account.
If you can't remember your password or your SSO provider is no longer enabled on NobleHour, you can always reset your password at https://www.noblehour.com/accounts/password/request.
If you don't have access to your institutional email, please use your recovery email to reset your password.