Thanks for using NobleHour! We make regular updates to our software to ensure your experience is top notch. Each new version of our software includes improvements to make it faster and more reliable, bug fixes and new features which we'll highlight here so you know what's new.
We’re happy to announce major improvements to posting and viewing NobleHour opportunities and events! With these Improvements and bug fixes you’ll find:
- We’ve combined Opportunities and Events into one category, distinguished only by whether hour tracking is allowed. Leave hour tracking enabled if you want volunteers to submit their time!
- It’s easier to add, edit, and learn about opportunities!
- All your opportunity information is presented clearly and vividly to your volunteers.
- You can display photos that help tell your story.
- Supporting web info, calendar information, and documents like permission and background check forms are simple to include with your opportunities.
- Volunteers can export opportunities to their personal calendars.
- Volunteers can quickly find other opportunities your organization hosts on the same page.
The more opportunities you add, the easier it will be to get involved!
- Load opportunities that don't have an associated host.
- Improved denied submission workflow.
- Hide groups that do not allow personal hours.
- Cropping improvements.
- Layout, messaging, and behavior improvements.
- Add image naming to assist with accessibility.
- Handle AWS connection better.
- Fixed an issue with Opportunity and Community Parnter filters.