Thanks for using NobleHour! We make regular updates to our software to ensure your experience is top notch. Each new version of our software includes improvements to make it faster and more reliable, bug fixes and new features which we'll highlight here so you know what's new.
Group Administrator Reports
We are pleased to announce a new reporting feature for Group Administrators. With this update you’ll be able to do the following:
- Gain in-depth insight into the hour contribution efforts of your members.
- Understand, at a glance, key metrics such as contributed hour totals and economic impact; submission status; and comparative health averages for your group.
- Filter data by date ranges, member name(s), opportunity(ies), and host organization(s).
- Drill down into tables of comprehensive, sortable, filterable, and exportable information.
- Interact with your group data the same way as community administrators to help with like comparisons.
- Export a report PDF for easy cut-and-paste data visualizations.
- Download CSV files for your own data exploration and analysis.
- New actions for opportunity members and admins including Contribute, Leave, and Delete
- Better ordering and information presentation on community, organization, and member home pages
- Opportunity view enhancements
- Improved adding and editing controls for existing opportunities
Administration & Moderation
- Clarification to community Control setting language to better articulate default settings and the effects they have
- Auto-refresh moderation tables after taking action
- Remove appearance of duplicate opportunity submissions
- Admins can add groups from Administration
- Corrected blank timecard issue
- Members can delete or edit and resubmit denied hours
- Better presentation of opportunity information
- Personal Opportunity organizer email not required
- Contribute hours to expected groups bug fix
- Information clarity, accuracy, and presentation
- Align header Add dropdown
- Chrome 65 bug issue fixed