Our Group Health Averages provide quick insights into your Group's average performance overall, and allow Administrators to compare individual member, opportunity, or community partner performance against the Group average.
The Health Averages quickly summarize the following key metrics of interest to Group Administrators:
Member Health Average
- Average hours contributed per active Member
- Proportion of all Group members who are active members
- Average hour submissions per Member
Opportunity Health Average
- Average hours per Opportunity
- Average active contributing members per Opportunity
- Average submissions per Opportunity
Community Partner Health Average
- Average hours volunteered by Group members per Community Partner
- Average active contributing members per Community Partner
- E.g., if this number is 1 then all community partners had 1 contributing volunteer from the Group. This demonstrates the depth and breadth of member activity with your community partners.
- Average submissions per Community Partner
- This is an indicator of the average number of times community members submitted hours to your community partners, again, providing an estimate of engagement between members and your partners.
Group Administrators can compare averages for any subset of members, opportunities, or community partners against the group-wide average. To do so, apply a filter for a particular individual or subset of members, opportunities, or community partner (be sure to select update to rerun the report).
Once the filter is applied, the Group Health Averages report will overlay a series of shaded circles over the group-wide averages (represented via dotted-lines). These shaded circles are shown proportional to the health averages; so if the average for the filtered subset identified is less than the group-wide average, the shaded circle will be smaller, and, if the average is higher, the circle will be larger.
For example, looking at the below example where a member is compared against the overall group’s performance, we can conclude:
- Member Health Average:
- The average number of hours submitted by the member (72.3 hours/member) is greater than the average hours submitted by members of the Group overall (38.4 hours/member).
- The average number of submissions for the member (14.0 submissions/member) is greater than the average number of submissions per member for the Group overall (8.8 submissions/member).