Our My NobleIQ® Averages provide quick insights into Member's average performance, and allow Members to compare individual group(s), opportunity(ies), or community partner(s) performance against their network.
The NobleIQ® Averages quickly summarize the following key metrics of interest to Members:
Group Health Average
- Average hours per Group
- Average submissions per Group
Opportunity Health Average
- Average hours per Opportunity
- Average submissions per Opportunity
Community Partner Health Average
- Average hours volunteered per Community Partner
- Average submissions per Community Partner
- This is an indicator of the average number of times members submitted hours to community partners, providing an estimate of engagement between members and your partners.
Members can compare averages for any subset of groups, opportunities, or community partners against their network. To do so, apply a filter for a particular group(s), opportunity(ies), or community partner(s) (be sure to select update to rerun the report).
Once the filter is applied, the NobleIQ® Averages report will update the bar graphs. The dark blue bar represents the member's hours or submission and the light blue bar represents the member's network.
For example, looking at the below example where a group is compared against the overall network’s performance, we can conclude:
- Group Average:
- The average number of hours contributed to the filtered group is less than the average hours contributed to groups in the member's network.
- The average number of submissions to the filtered group is less than the average number of submissions to groups in the member's network.