Thanks for using NobleHour! We make regular updates to our software to ensure your experience is top notch. Each new version of our software includes improvements to make it faster and more reliable, bug fixes and new features which we'll highlight here so you know what's new.
We are pleased to announce significant improvements to Explore, NobleHour’s map-based search tool.
- Search the NobleNetwork using keywords, location and other filters.
- Improved map controls to zoom, pan, and refresh specific areas.
- Expand numbered clusters of volunteer opportunities and organizations to clearly see the results in active areas.
- Sign up for and add hours directly to volunteer opportunities.
- Find and follow interesting organizations.
- Explore the map to see efforts going on in other locations.
- Log into NobleHour and click Explore in the header of your Member Home or the home pages of your communities.
- Search on a keyword for opportunities and organizations in your map area.
- Add a new location to quickly zoom and explore other areas of interest.
- Filter out opportunity and organizations as a whole or by type to focus your map results.
- Click on numbered points to expand closely clustered opportunities and organizations.
- Click on a specific opportunity or organization icon to scroll quickly into the list panel for correct details.
- Click on an opportunity or organization detail card to zoom to its map location.
- Easily redo search results after panning the map view.
- Remove ability to submit hours to opportunities that have disabled tracking hours
- Improving opportunity and organization connections
- Opportunity view improvements