Thanks for using NobleHour! We make regular updates to our software to ensure your experience is top notch. Each new version of our software includes improvements to make it faster and more reliable, bug fixes and new features which we'll highlight here so you know what's new.
We’re streamlining and improving our NobleHour reports for community and group administrators and members in preparation for new report views for opportunity and organization administrators. With these Improvements and bug fixes you’ll find:
- Enhanced member and opportunity metrics to improve at-a-glance understanding of impact hours and dollar value.
- More intuitive Health Averages to better understand how you, your group, or your community are doing on average and in comparison to other similar parts of your community or Network.
- Easier access to detailed table reports of the data making up your reports.
- More distinct visual separation between hour contributions to Groups and hour submissions to Opportunities.
- A new Verified Impact Hours chart to provide insight to the percentage of hour submissions that are actually verified by the opportunity host.
- On drill down table reports, we’ve included column totals and summary information at the top of the table.
Log into NobleHour.
- Visit your member Impact page.
- If you are a Community Administrator, visit the Administration | Reports page.
- If you are a Group Administrator, visit your Group page and click on the Reports tab.
- Fixed error when verifying from email alert.
- Information on Add Hours view goes to correct opportunity view.
- Corrected number of registered volunteers displays on view.
- Implemented inactivate/activate opportunities with approved hour submissions.
- Display “pending” on pending opportunities.
- Display empty photo holder only to opportunity administrators.
- Improvements to Opportunity filter.
- Corrected “false” zipcode error.