Step 1: Navigate to Add Hours
- Select + Add.
- Select Hours.
Step 2: Add Hours
- Type the name of your organization and then select it below Add Organization.
- Next, select the default opportunity listed or enter the name of your volunteer opportunity and then select it below Add Opportunity.
- Enter your Contact's Name, Email (to verify hours), and Phone Number.
- Select the dates when you volunteered from the calendar. Dates that are highlighted in yellow or purple have hours already tracked. You can add additional hours on these dates by adding a shift.
- Adjust the clock sliders to enter your volunteer time or use the boxes in the Hours column.
- Add a reflection and upload photos if applicable.
- Select Next.
Step 3: Contribute your Hours for Approval
If you are tracking hours for a Community you'll have to contribute them to a Group to earn credit.
- Select your Group in the Contribute your time section. By default your hours will be sent for verification unless you uncheck Make your hours count!
- Select Submit.
- Select I Agree & Confirm to agree that your information is true and correct.
You're all done! Select Track My Hours to check on the status of your submission.
Your hours will show as pending until they are approved by your volunteer supervisor or group administrator.