Step 1: Navigate to Explore
- Select the Explore tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the name of your opportunity in the search bar and then press enter.
Step 2: Add Hours
- Locate your opportunity and select it.
- Select Add Hours from the list view on the left side. If you are not a member of an opportunity, you'll have to join before you can add hours from Explore.
- Select the dates when you volunteered from the calendar. Dates that are highlighted in yellow or purple have hours already tracked. You can add additional hours on these dates by adding a shift.
- Adjust the clock sliders to enter your volunteer time or use the boxes in the Hours column.
- Add a reflection and upload photos if applicable.
- Select Next.
Step 3: Contribute your Hours for Approval
If you are tracking hours for a Community that has Groups, you'll have to contribute them to at least one to earn credit.
- Select your Group in the Contribute your time section. By default your hours will be sent for verification unless you uncheck Make your hours count!
- Select Submit.
- Select I Agree & Confirm to agree that your information is true and correct.
You're all done! Select Track My Hours to check on the status of your submission.
Your hours will show as pending until they are approved by your volunteer supervisor or group administrator.