Moderators can approve, deny, and manage hours and content (i.e., Opportunities, Groups, News, and Assets) that are submitted to their NobleHour Community.
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your Community.
- Select the Community Manager and then select Moderation.
Our Moderation & Management features are organized into three sections:
- Hours: review and approve hour submissions to your Community, to Groups within your Community, or to Opportunities hosted by your Community.
- Content: manage your Community’s Opportunities, Assets, and News.
- Connections: manage role requests and Groups within your Community.
The Vault (look for it in the top navigation of Moderation) displays all archived content, and can be filtered by Opportunity, Group, News, or Media. Moderators can restore content from the Vault, but cannot archive content to the Vault because it’s being phased out with easier ways to manage content.