Group Administrators can invite Members within their NobleHour Community to join their Group. Members may Administer more than one Group, so make sure you find the right one before inviting any members:
Step 1: Navigate to your Group
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Group.
Step 2: Invite New Members
- Select Invite Members.
- Provide email addresses for invitees.
- Assign invitees a User Role.
- Enter a comment that will be sent to the invitees with the request.
* Note that if you want to invite multiple Members and assign them different User Roles, you must complete invite those individuals to join in a separate request.
- Select Send.
- Invitees will receive an email with instructions on how to accept your invitation.