After your opportunity is created, you can contribute or share it with a Community, Organization or Group.
Step 1: Navigate to your Opportunity
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your Opportunity.
Step 2: Contribute Opportunity
- Select Actions | Contribute in the top right corner.
- Click in the Group selection box to share your opportunity with Groups in your network. Click in the Organization selection box to share your opportunity with other organizations. If the Organization or Group you are looking forward is not appearing click I don't see it to search the NobleNetwork.
- Once you've selected a Group or Organization select Contribute and then confirm your E-Signature.
- Select Go to Track to monitor the status of your submission.
You can monitor the status of your submission on the Content tab of Track. Select the Opportunity link on the left side of your screen and then select Submissions to review the status of the Opportunity you just contributed.
Opportunities must be approved by an entity's moderator or administrator before it appears on their page.