Community Moderators have the ability to inactivate an Opportunity, which essentially ends the opportunity. By selecting inactivate the end date for the opportunity will change to the current date.
The opportunity will still appear on the Community's Homepage if featured and in Explore for 90 days.
Members can still add hours with the Opportunity within the opportunity's active dates.
Step 1: Navigate to your Community
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Community.
Step 2: Navigate to the Moderation Panel
- Select the Community Manager.
- Select Moderation.
Step 3: Feature Content
- Select the Content tab at the top of the page.
- Change the status to Approved.
- Click the Opportunity that you want to inactivate and then select the Inactivate.
Opportunity Administrators can also inactive an opportunity from the Opportunity's Homepage. Simply selection Actions | Inactivate in the top right corner.