Our Community Administrator Reports offer the flexibility to select the most relevant data sets and the convenience of always being on-demand. You can compile comprehensive Community-wide reports and export your data with just a few clicks.
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select your desired Community.
- Select the Community Manager.
- Select Administration.
- Select the Reports tab to access the Community's report.
The Reports Dashboard summarizes the impact your Community is making in a few key ways:
- The Community Impact Report shares quick statistics on the cumulative number of approved hours contributed by all members in your Community over time and the economic impact of that service.
- Our Community Health Averages provide quick insights into your Community’s average performance overall, and allow Administrators to compare individual member, group, opportunity, or host organization performance against the Community average.
- Individual reports are available for Members, Groups, Opportunities, and Community Partners, and allow Administrators to dive deeply into their Community data from any angle.
- The Submission Status Report helps Administrators manage their Community’s workflow by understanding whether hours are approved, verified, pending, or denied. Administrators can also drill into the statuses to view submission reports to further understand the data in their Community.
- The Total Impact Hours Verified report summarizes the percentage of Impact Hours that have been verified by Opportunity hosts.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Administrator Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Health Averages Report
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Submission Status Report
- Total Impact Hours Verified Report