Our Group Reports offer the flexibility to select the most relevant data sets and the convenience of always being on-demand. You can compile comprehensive Group reports and export your data with just a few clicks.
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select the desired Group that you administer.
- Select the Reports tab.
The Reports Dashboard summarizes the impact your Group is making in a few key ways:
- The Group Impact Report shares quick statistics on the cumulative number of approved hours contributed by all members in your Group over time and the economic impact of that service.
- Our Group Health Averages provide quick insights into your Group's average performance overall, and allow Administrators to compare individual member, opportunity, or community partner performance against the Community average.
- Individual reports are available for Members, Opportunities, and Community Partners, and allow Administrators to dive deeply into their Group data from any angle.
- The Submission Status Report helps Administrators manage their Group's workflow by understanding whether hours are approved, pending, or denied. Administrators can also drill into the statuses to view submission reports to further understand the data in their Group.
- The Total Impact Hours Verified report summarizes the percentage of Impact Hours that have been verified by Opportunity hosts.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Administrator Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Health Averages Report
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Submission Status Report
- Total Impact Hours Verified Report