The Group Totals Report provides key summary metrics about individual Groups or subsets of Groups for Members and Communities.
To access the report, update your desired date range and filters, and below the Impact graph, select Groups.
Each row of the Group Detail Table summarizes the hour statuses of an individual Group that has at least one contributed hour. The table columns represent the following:
The group where the hours were contributed.
- Impact: The total number of approved hours contributed by that Member to a Group.
- Members: The number of active members included in the impact report.
- Groups: The number of groups included in the impact report.
The total number of Opportunities to which the Member submitted hours.
The total number of approved, pending, and denied contributions to Groups. This number represents the submission count and not the total number of hours.
The total number of verified, pending, or denied hours by partners or coordinators.
Select the name of an individual Group in the first column of the table to drill into a Group Submission Table. This table outlines the individual hour submissions of all Members in the Group that comprise the summary metrics provided on a single row of the Group Totals Report.
On the Group Submission Detail Table, each row represents an individual hour(s) submitted by a Member of that Group. The table columns represent the following:
- Member: The member who contributed the hours.
- Email: The email of the member who contributed the hours.
- Opportunity: The Opportunity with which the hours were tracked.
- Host: The organization that hosted the opportunity.
- Status: The status of the hours submitted to the group can be approved, pending. or denied.
- Hours: The number of hours served by the Member and then contributed to the Group or Opportunity Host/Organizer.
- Sent On: The date on which the hours were contributed for approval and verification.
- Moderator: The person who approved or denied the hours.
- Moderation Date: The date the hours was approved or denied.
Select View All Group Submissions to drill into the Totals Report and review every submission included in your Impact! This report may include multiple records for one member if they have multiple submissions.
Click on the Member’s name in the first column to view the member's timecard for that individual hour set.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Administrator Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Top Performers Report
- Popular Opportunity Tags Report
- Hour Submission Status Report