The Member Detail Report provides key progress metrics about individual Members or subsets of members within your NobleHour Community, Group or Organization.
To access the report, update your desired date range and filters, and below the Member portion of the Health Averages, select Detail.
Each row of the Member Detail Table summarizes the hour statuses of an individual member in your query who has at least one contributed hour. The table columns represent the following data:
- Name: The Member who contributed the hour(s).
- Email: The email of the Member who contributed the hour(s).
- Approved Hours: The total number of hours contributed by that Member to a Group that were approved by a Group Administrator. This can include multiple group submissions/approvals.
- Pending Approval: The total number of hours contributed by that Member to a Group that are pending approval by a Group Administrator.
- Denied Approval: The total number of hours contributed by that Member to a Group that were denied by a Group Administrator.
- Org-Host Verified: The total number of hours submitted by that Member to an Opportunity Host/Organizer that have been verified by that Host/Organizer.
- Total Opportunities: The total number of Opportunities to which the Member submitted hours.
- Total Groups: The total number of Groups to which the Member contributed hours.
Select the name of an individual contributor in the first column of the table to drill into a Member’s Submission Detail Table. This table outlines the individual hour submissions for that member that make up the summary metrics provided on a single row of the Member Detail Table.
On the Member Submission Detail Table, each row represents an individual hour(s) submitted by the Member. The table columns represent the following data:
- Contributed to: The Group to which the hour(s) was contributed.
- Opportunity: The Opportunity with which the hours were tracked.
- Approved Status: If the hours were contributed to a Group, the Group Administrator must Approve or Deny them. If the Group Administrator has not yet taken action, the hour set will display as Pending.
- Verified Status: If the hours were contributed to an Opportunity Host/Organizer for verification, this column will display whether the hours have been Verified, Denied, or are still Pending.
- Hours: The number of hours served by the Member and then contributed to the Group or Opportunity Host/Organizer.
- Sent On: The date on which the hours were contributed for approval and verification.
Click on the Group in the first column to view the member's timecard for that individual hourset submission.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Administrator Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Health Averages Report
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Submission Status Report
- Total Impact Hours Verified Report