Our Member Impact Reports offer the flexibility to select the most relevant data sets and the convenience of always being on-demand. Members can compile comprehensive Member reports and export their data with just a few clicks.
- Select My Network (Logo in the top left corner).
- Select Member Home.
- Select Impact.
The Reports Dashboard summarizes the impact Members are making in a few key ways:
- The Member Impact Report shares quick statistics on the cumulative number of submitted, volunteered, and approved hours contributed over time and the economic impact of that service.
- The Submission Status Report helps Members manage their hours by understanding whether hours are approved, verified, pending, or denied. Members can also drill into the statuses to view submission reports to further understand their data.
- The Member Health Averages provide quick insights into Member's average performance overall, and allow them to compare their group, opportunity, or community partner performance against the their network average.
- Individual reports of Member's data are available by Group(s), Opportunity(ies), or Community Partner(s).
- The Total Impact Hours Verified report summarizes the percentage of Impact Hours that have been verified by Opportunity hosts.
Articles in this Section:
- Community Administrator Reports
- Organization Reports
- Group Reports
- Member Impact Reports
- Applying Date Ranges and Filters
- Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, and Exporting Data
- Impact Reports
- Health Averages Report
- Member Detail Report
- Group Detail Report
- Opportunity Detail Report
- Community Partner Detail Report
- Submission Status Report
- Total Impact Hours Verified Report